[WWP] P-15 Electronics

From: Joseph Bailey (joseph@knoxy.net)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 07:24:26 PDT

Thank you everyone for the many answers on the potty question.
I also am curious about electronics modifications. I am a Ham radio
operator so I think I know enough of the electrical portion, but as for
the physical modifications to the P-15, I would appreciate the "Lessons
Learned" from the other Potter owners.
Specifically, I assume installing the battery and lighting wont be do
difficult to figure out, but as for attaching a VHF antenna and running
the coax somewhere to get to the radio, this I would like to hear
about. The other electronix question concerns the installation of a
depth gauge system. Are there any that dont require a hole in the
hull? And how much power do they really drain from a battery?
Thanks everyone. de Joseph KB5ZMD.

Install today: