[WWP] Mini Motor Homes and P15's

From: bsnavely (bsnavely@uswest.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 19:50:03 PDT

I recently purchased a 1988 Toyota Seabreeze Mini Motorhome, I know it says
its not rated for towing, however I seem to remember a couple of references
to other potter people having similar motorhomes. Do you tow your potter
with them, I know I will never set any speed records with said vehicle, but
it sure would be nice to be able to go to the lake or river, stay at a park
and play with my potter all at the same time.

Thanks for the info

Bud Snavely
P15, 2334, "Sensuous Sea"
Gresham, Oregon

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.