[WWP] P19 parts and suggestions needed...

From: tmdavis@oakland.edu
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 05:22:51 PDT

Ahoy fellow Potters!

My wife and I are recent P19 owners, and though it has been a real
thrill thus far, we have encountered a few problems. Any
suggestions,
recommendations, etc., would be very helpful.

We are in need of battens. We bought our boat used, and the previous
owner filed down the battens to the point where they were too small.
They flew out of the main on a windy day... oooppppssssss. Where can
we get replacements?

Our keel cable became jammed in the gearing of the keel crank. WHAT
A PAIN!!! Does anyone know of a good replacement crank? Or, can I
just replace the cable?

Finally, where is a good place to buy marine charts, etc., via email
or internet?

Happy sailing!

Tim