[WWP] Interior cracking

From: Alan Dimson-Doyle (addoyle@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 08:11:18 PDT

Hi,
    I am not sure if this is a crisis or not. Yesterday while trying to
figure out where the mildew smell is coming from, I opened the cover located
on the front port side bunk. Inside there was maybe a quart of water along
with a spare anchor. While cleaning it out and wondering how water got into
this area, I noticed the vertical wall and the floor do not seem to be
connected. There is a large jagged crack that runs along what would be the
entire seam. Is this normal?
Alan, P-19, "Molly Fay"
New Englander