Fwd: Singlehandling a P19

GSTahoe@aol.com
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 23:30:47 EDT

--part0_904534247_boundary

Richard--

If you plan on only single handing your boat, as I do, why not consider the
P-15? It is a breeze to rig and sail, easy to trailer and slips into just
about any garage. Does it handle rough water? You bet! I have spent many
days sailing on Lake Tahoe when others have headed for shore. Overnight?
Fine. I have spent up to four evenings in a row on my P-15 quite comfortably.
Many have spent weeks.

Even for two, the P-15 is fine, but for one, it is perfect. When it was new I
could rig it by myself in about 40 minutes. I'm down to about 15 or twenty
now.

My P-15 is equipped with stereo, four stroke outboard that will motor
comfortably all day, bimini for sunny days, barbecue for pleasant evenings,
sails for heavy air and sails for light breezy afternoons. My dog, a cocker,
has found it comfortable for seven years.

The boat is safe, simple to sail, and a breeze to maintain. The costs of
upkeep and maintenance are negligible.

You might want to join one of our sails and rig and ride in a P-15 and/or help
rig and ride in a P-19. You may want to give this diminutive cruiser some
thought.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV