Fwd: Dagger board

From: Magico1@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 12:33:39 PST

attached mail follows:

  People keep getting the P.15 confused with the P.19. The centerboard in the
15 needs to be secured, bungee etc. If the C.B. is allowed to pivot into the
housing it might turtle. However on the P.19 this has never been known to
happen. However I feel better if I know the dagger board on the 19 is locked
down. I like Larry Costas Idea of using strong bungee cords to hold it down.
Last summer in lake Tahoe we got hit broadside by a powerful blast that
knocked us down far enough to pour water into the cockpit. She popped right
back up. Jerry Barrilleaux HMS 18 Sunshine & P.14 Breezy