Re: Sponging

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 18:32:58 PST

Ken

I can't help you much there. On my early P14 the transom hardware is
readily accessible, either inside or above the lazarette. If I remember
what I've read here, to access the hardware on P15s you either have to
crawl back under the seats or install access ports near the transom.
Someone will give you the specifics, I'm sure.

Harry
P14 #234