Re: Down and Dirty in the Potter

From: GUNWALES@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 19:44:42 PDT

Do they offer one smaller than the standard smallest name brand PortiPotti?
This potti is #135 or 235 and measures 12 1/4 inches high by 15 inches long
by 13 9/16 inches wide. If so, I might return this one before it is used.

My precision is because I just bought one for my more civilized guests who I
expected to reject kitty litter in plastic bags in buckets or other
solutions. Small people (I will not use gender references here) who might be
expected to want private organized facilities can prob. make it work in the
cabin. Larger persons will as mentioned before on the list will stick out
head and shoulders through the hatch. I expect to make some sort of wind
catcher in improve ventilation when anchored for the night that will also be
easy to push up to provide more privacy in the daytime. Night time, the potti
will be loosely canopied in the cockpit.

Those near Harrisburg, PA, would enjoy a comprehensive presentation on low
impact bathrooming on water trails and equipment shows but not nec. demonstrat
ions.

Central Susquehanna River Trail Association, at Fort Hunter, on May 4th -
this is not a joke!

Cliff in Marysville, P15