Re: [WWP] Ballast Salt & Fresh water weight is diff

From: Michele Sladko (michele@whidbeyisland.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 14:12:56 PDT

Ahh, yes, I've heard that is the case. However, I've been happy enough
with the
results, and now I've added two fifty-foot lines to my ballast collection.
They are
HEAVY! They are just coiled and laid up front, I don't tie them down.
Perhaps
I should do so.

Michele

> Not quite, I think fresh water is heavier that salt water. Or maybe it's
the
> other way around? I know they have different weights.
>
> {:^)
>
> SF

GET WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE FREE! GET THE OFFICIAL COMPANION
TO TELEVISION'S HOTTEST GAME SHOW PHENOMENON PLUS 5 MORE BOOKS FOR
$2. Click for details.