Re: [WWP] Sail Cover for P19

From: Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:26:45 PDT

As expected, I heard back from IM today, in response to my message late
yesterday. The person who ordinarily takes the calls is on
vacation. The phone is supposed to be rolling over to the shop, which is
a different building, but the answering machine is picking up first so
they have to hike over from the shop periodically, pick up the messages,
and return them. They're doing this but the response might be a little
slower than ordinary.

I forgot to ask about the email address no longer being on the web site.

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 jckniese@francomm.com wrote:

> Dmnjrplace@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Looking for info about sail covers. Can anyone tell me about the
> covers that
> > IM or Boat/US sells? Is the cover from IM available in colors? I'd
> like to
> > get one to match my tanbark sails. I don't seem to be able to talk to
> a real
> > person at IM. Only get told that I called the wrong number or get a
> > recording. Is there a phone number that I need to know about? The
> 800
> > number tells me to call 310-674-8021 but all I get is a recording.
> >
> > Thanks for your help
> >
> > Dale Place
> > P19 #769 Maggie May
> > Farmington, Mn

> > eGroups eLerts
> > It's Easy. It's Fun. Best of All, it's Free!

> > Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> > Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com
> Hi Dale,
> Try calling IM at 1 800 433 4080 or send them an email.
> Bob
> P19#1148
> Dovie
> Duanesburg,NY

> src

> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: