Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 23:25:30 PDT

In a message dated 4/17/00 11:15:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, etj@nwlink.com
writes:

<< Yeah, the quick pin saves several minutes by itself! I can get the mast up
 pretty quick if I have help. As often as not, though, I'm 'singlehanding' so
 I have to be extra careful when I raise it.

OK, I'll bite. What is a Quick Pin? I assume it replaces that curlicue bit
O'Wire that seems to run away when I am rigging the Fore or Back Stay?

How do I get one or better yet 4 of them from IM or a marine store? Can I
simply walk in asking for a Quick pin?? I kinda doubt that since every boat
probably has differing sizes of pins required...

HELP... Sounds like something that will speed my Rigging.

Thanks

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: