Re: [WWP] P-19 storage

From: Bckalisz@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 14:38:23 PDT

When I kept my P-19 in the garage, I took the mast off the crutch, laid it on
the top of the cabin off to the side, removed the crutch and rolled the boat
into the garage.
I did not have to take the side stays off. Close fit but doable raising and
lowering the front jack at the appropriate time.

Bob Kalisz
P-19
Frankfort, KY

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.