Re: [WWP] Eagle Lake Sail,Susanville,California

From: theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 15:13:26 PDT

Dear Bruce,
Congratulations, enjoy some of the best years of your life.
I really have been enjoying my retirement and wish to have a full year of
sailing like you get out there in CA. I use the winter time to learn more
and plan my sailing adventures for the following season. Oh yes, there are a
lot of "Honey Do" projects that never get done in one winter.
Best Wishes,
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19"Sea Breeze"