RE: [WWP] Free-running block versus T-track?

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 07:53:00 PDT

I mis-typed. I should have said that a cruisers rig a barberhaul to to
depower the jib, not the "main". Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

BTW, I think a floating block for adjusting the jibleads up and down should
be anchored considerabley forward and, if possible, slightly inboard of the
fixed block. Otherwise, you may not be be able to sheet in as tight as
you'd like as you roll up the jib.

Judy B