Re: [WWP] Stolen outboards [N]

From: hlg@pacbell.net
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 20:50:04 PDT

That might work; but on the other hand someone advertises in every issue of
Messing About in Boats for Seagull motors. I don't know how much he's
paying and can only guess that there are a lot of people with antique boats
who need antique motors. Meanwhile my Seagull Forty Plus remains my only
gas outboard, but I've used only the electric MinnKota for the past year
and a half.

Harry
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA