[WWP] Temporary duty in Oakland

From: Ken Preston (preston@gencc.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 08:17:32 PDT

All you Bay Area Potters. . .stand by to repel boarders, I'm coming South!
I'd thought maybe I could sneak up on you and just turn up and start causing
local consternation, but find I can't keep the secret. I'll be working in
Oakland (living on Alameda I think) starting about Wednesday next week
(depending on flat tires and the like). . .and will probably be pretty busy
trying to settle in for a while. . .new office and so forth. I'll be
working there for 3 weeks at a stretch and then a week up here (Seattle) so
will leave boat (and house and wife. . .) where they are and will be really
hoping to meet and sail with all of you as guest ballast over the next year
or so.

Anyway, ready or not. . .

Ken Preston
P-15 (in Seattle) Plastic kayak (in back of pickup) Enroute. . .

Porsche Boxter. You and a friend. Nine dream days from
Napa Valley to Beverly Hills. Provided by CarsDirect.com.
Click to enter.