Re: [WWP] SCA P-19 article

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@boi.hp.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 16:05:04 PDT

I think you're an unfortunate victim of force of habit., Judy! :-) I,
myself, still hit reply and send my reply directly to the person instead
of the list. I just checked the printouts, and all but Harry's response
were replies directly to me.

Stewart imported. Herb designed the P-18 based on the P-14. End result,
the P-14/15 is directly descended from Stanley, the P-18/19 is the
American grandchild of the P-14/15, to quote Brude Hood.

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID

"Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC" wrote:

> I didn't see any replies in my mailbox?!?

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!