Re: Removable tongue

From: jbwantz (jbwantz@gateway.net)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 20:25:21 PST

Hi all, I pulled into my driveway this evening to see the delivery truck
unloading my new P19. It's 18 degrees outside with six inches of snow on the
ground and six more predicted tomorrow. (My neighbor asked if I got some
kind of discount buying a boat in the dead of winter!)

I thought I was well prepared and ready to shove the thing in the garage
because I ordered the trailer with the removable tongue. There is absolutely
no documentation or directions that give any idea on what kind of a
procedure to follow. It looks like if I disconnect the tongue there is
nothing to support the boat. I'm sure there is a relatively simple
explanation but being a complete novice I have no idea where to start or
what to do.

The poor un-named boat is in the deep freeze tonight. My first voyage is to
simply try to maneuver the boat into the garage. Can anybody offer some
friendly advice.

John in Indianapolis