[WWP] flotation for p-15

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 22:54:29 PDT

Hi Gang,

I have those big blocks of foam flotation under the cockpit of my 1988
p-15. I've been thinking about removing them to access all the thru-bolts
in the cockpit area (motor mount, cleats, rails etc) that were ALL
INSTALLED WITHOUT BACKING PLATES OR EVEN WASHERS!!!! I guess 1988 was not
the best year at the potter factory, judging by my boat and Eric Johnson's
19 of the same year.

What does anyone think about using flotation bags instead of foam? It'd be
really convenient for easy deflation/removal when accessing under the
cockpit. Any other suggestions for flotation substitutes?

Thanks!
Ken Silverman, p-15, "vegan lorax", bothell, wa

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!